|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or 2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 block feta, cut into 1-inch pieces
Combine the olive oil, vinegar, and oregano to make a dressing. Add salt and pepper as desired. Set aside.
In your serving dish, mix together the cubed vegetables and feta. Pour over the dressing. Toss to ensure everything is evenly coated in the dressing. Keep covered with plastic wrap and in the fridge until ready to serve.